Roll or choose one at first level. When advancing a level, you may choose another in lieu of raising ability scores.
- Abjurer: In lieu of attacking, you may repel the unholy, immediately forcing them to make a morale roll with a penalty equal to your level, even if they are otherwise incapable of fear.
- Acrobat: You gain advantage on attempts to jump, tumble, balance, and attack with a staff or polearm.
- Armiger: Name a specific weapon with which you always gain advantage in combat.
- Assassin: When you have advantage in combat, you may expend it to automatically score a critical hit.
- Bard: In lieu of attacking, you may beguile listeners and onlookers with a performance. Lesser foes will stop and observe for as long you continue or until they are attacked. Worthy foes require a save to be affected.
- Berserker: When reduced to 0 or fewer HP, you continue fighting for 1 turn per level but you always attack the nearest creature whether friend or foe.
- Burglar: You gain advantage on attempts to move silently, hide in shadows, climb sheer walls, pick pockets, open locks, and find & disable small mechanisms.
- Butcher: In melee, when you kill a lesser foe you may immediately attack again.
- Cavalier: You gain advantage on trick riding attempts and attacks while mounted.
- Charlatan: You gain advantage on attempts to deceive and disguise.
- Druid: You know the language of birds and beasts and never risk a hostile reaction from them.
- Dwarf: 1st level only. +1 Constitution. You never risk becoming lost underground, and your sense of smell is strong enough to identify creatures and minerals.
- Elf: 1st level only. +1 Wisdom. You can pass through wilderness terrain without leaving a trace, and see by starlight as well as a human in broad daylight.
- Gnome: 1st level only. +1 Intelligence. You are small enough to fit into spaces that larger folk cannot, and can create minor illusions no larger than a person to deceive sight and hearing.
- Half-Elf: 1st level only. +1 Charisma. You never risk a hostile reaction from sentient creatures, and you can see by starlight as well as a human in broad daylight.
- Halfling: 1st level only. +1 Dexterity. You are small enough to fit into spaces that larger folk cannot, and can generally move about unnoticed in their civilizations.
- Hospitaller: With 10 minutes of undivided attention and the proper tools, you can heal a creature for a number of hit points equal to your level plus their Constitution modifier.
- Pugilist: Your bare hands count as both a d6 weapon and a shield.
- Ranger: You are skilled in orienteering and never risk becoming lost in the wilderness.
- Wizard: After a good night’s sleep, you can memorize a number of spells equal to your level, allowing you to cast them without a spellbook once each.
Credit: Marshall Brengle. Current version lives here if it updates.